How to add Hutson Customer Portal to your phone's home screen
It’s Sunday and you’re down in the field. The dealership is closed, you’re not even sure if your store has the parts, and you only have about 5 minutes on Monday morning to grab it and go. What do you do?
If you’re using the Hutson Customer Portal, you can rest assured that your parts will be ready for pickup at the parts counter first thing in the morning.
Here’s what you do. Pull out your phone, log in to the Hutson Customer Portal, find the part you need, and order it to be picked up first thing in the morning. With the Hutson Customer Portal, you can see exactly how many of a specific part we have in stock at each location, plus the unit cost and your account pricing.
Although we hope you don’t run into problems like this, they are bound to happen sooner or later. Save the Hutson Customer Portal to your phone’s home screen so that when you need it, you can easily get to it.
- Open Safari on your phone
- Click the share/export icon at the bottom
- Scroll over until you find the ‘Add to Home Screen’ option and click it
- Click ‘add’ in the top corner
- Open Chrome on your phone
- Click the overflow button (three vertical dots)
- Click ‘Add to Home screen’
- Click ‘add’