We are looking for a driven individual who is self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable dealing with management at all levels. Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate will have strong financial analysis skills and effectively synthesize, analyze and consolidate business results from multiple information sources. Highly developed modeling and pro-forma experience and presentation skills are critical to the role.
*** Location can be Evansville, IN or Murray, KY ***
• Develop and maintain financial forecasts, soliciting input from department managers, analysis of historical performance and current market trends, and other business metrics to drive achievement of business goals.
• Lead aspects of the annual budgeting process, maintaining planning tool, building reports and presentations for review with all levels of management.
• Review historical and projected financial results to assess progress toward goals, understand variances and projected outlook, and identify opportunities for corrective adjustments to meet financial targets.
• Develop and maintain business system dashboard reports to highlight critical business drivers and ensure consistent management oversight of key financial metrics.
• Analyze and synthesize data and drivers to create routine and special purpose reports to monitor and increase efficiency, ensuring data integrity.
• Assist with external reporting to shareholders and lenders including supplemental financial analysis, analysis of business performance and projections.
• Develop and maintain inventory projection models, working closely with the Sales Department to provide input to the process.
• Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and to streamline work processes on a regular basis.
• Year over year investment tracking and business case performance
• Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments and to assist with various ad hoc projects as needed.
• Support management in the pursuit of corporate policies, plans, goals, and long-term objectives.
• Foster a great place to work environment, encouraging accountability, open communication, teamwork, and a commitment to serving the customer.
• Participate in all business and/or department activities related to ensuring the customer experience is positive.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of Hutson Inc.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including department meetings and other related efforts.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• Ensure that company’s reputation and image in the community is consistent with Hutson Inc. Core Values.
Experience, Education, and Skills
• 5-7 years of experience with corporate finance analysis is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related major is required; Masters in Accounting or MBA preferred.
• Advanced computer skills-Excel (queries, complex formula, pivots, modeling), planning software; SQL experience a plus.
• Must produce high quality data with attention to detail.
• Ability to collaborate or work autonomously.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Requirements
General Physical Requirements:
• Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
• Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, Hearing, and Repetitive Motions.
• The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (includes inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly of fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
• The worker is required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment.
• The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
• None: The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.