This individual will be responsible for the effective washing, detailing, and prepping of equipment for delivery of machinery and components at high levels of quality. Their work must be completed in a safe, professional and timely manner.
- Clean and detail company and customer equipment.
- Support management in the pursuit of corporate policies, plans, goals, and long-term objectives.
- Foster a great place to work environment, encouraging accountability, open communication, teamwork, and a commitment to serving the customer.
- Participate in all business and/or department activities related to ensuring the customer experience is positive.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of Hutson Inc.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Ensure that company’s reputation and image in the community is consistent with Hutson Inc. Core Values.
Experience, Education and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Work independently with little or no supervision while functioning in a team environment
- Basic computer skills and internet functions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-Motivated and willing to take on new tasks.
- Results Driven.
- Quality Focus.
- Safety Management.
Essential Job Requirements
General Physical Requirements
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Talking, Hearing, and Repetitive Motions.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (includes inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly of fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to perform an activity such as: operating machines such as lathes, drill presses, power saws and mills where the seeing job is at or within arm’s reach; performing mechanical or skilled trade tasks of a non-repetitive nature.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
- The worker is subject to outside environmental conditions: No effective protection from weather.
- The worker is subject to atmospheric conditions: One or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: Fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases or poor ventilation.
- The worker is subject to oils: There is air and/or skin exposure to oils and other cutting fluids.
To apply, forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website, www.hutsoninc.com.