To build and expand key customer relationships while seeking conquest relationships from non-Hutson customers through the promotion of suite of Hutson Aftermarket products. The purpose of this role is to broaden the Hutson customer base by providing a premier customer experience.
· To build a network of customers and a portfolio of clients in which to serve.
· Solicits parts and service opportunities such as extended warranties, maintenance plans, machine inspections, overhauls, standard job quotes, and special parts promotions.
· Participate in Company planning and promotion development for new offers.
· Build a defined plan of action for assigned area of responsibility.
· Performs follow-up calls at customer locations on complete goods, major parts and service and ISG/AMS engaged clients.
· Typically, enterprise calls with teammates.
· Addresses customer concerns and resolves problems effectively and satisfactorily Profiles customer’s machines, vehicles and demographic information.
· Participates in product presentations at customer clinics, pre-Expo Meetings, John Deere Days and meetings held outside the dealership Attend and participate in a weekly Sales meeting, Regional Meetings hosted by RAM, and all other meetings necessary to fulfill job duties and responsibilities. Attend any company sponsored training, JDU training, or other product training that would serve to benefit your growth in this role.
· Assists the Sales department with after sales calls to ensure equipment operates to the customer’s satisfaction Provides limited technical support where applicable.
· Fulfill all other duties as assigned by management.
· Support management in the pursuit of corporate policies, plans, goals, and long-term objectives. Foster a great place to work environment, encouraging accountability, open communication, teamwork, and a commitment to serving the customer.
· Participate in all business and/or department activities related to ensuring the customer experience is positive.
· Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
· Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of Hutson Inc.
· Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
· Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including department meetings and other related efforts.
· Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
· Ensure that company’s reputation and image in the community is consistent with Hutson Inc. Core Values.
Experience, Education, and Skills:
· 2+ years of experience in the field of agricultural with involvement in activities such as sales, service, training or other related work High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
· Excellent customer relationship skills.
· Must be self-motivated and of high moral character.
· Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups.
· Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
To apply, forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website, www.hutsoninc.com.