The primary responsibility of the Lot Coordinator is accounting for all whole goods inventory at the location. They will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of the equipment, lot, and grounds.
• Responsible for all equipment, AMS products and attachments on the yard.
• Loading and unloading inbound/outbound trucks and other deliveries.
• Walk around inspection of inbound/outbound equipment.
• Segregating and monitoring all equipment.
• Labeling equipment to ensure proper identification.
• Regular upkeep of stock equipment (e.g. starting, check tires, cleanliness)
• Use applicable software programs for tracking equipment movements and reconditioning.
• Conduct periodic inventory audits.
• Photograph equipment for marketing and advertising.
• Stage equipment for presentation to customers.
• Maintain grounds including the lawn, parking and equipment lots.
• Make sure all equipment is clean and presentable.
• Perform other duties as requested or required by management.
• Foster a great place to work environment, encouraging accountability, open communication, teamwork, and a commitment to serving the customer.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of Hutson Inc.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Ensure that company’s reputation and image in the community is consistent with Hutson Inc. Core Values.
Experience, Education, and Skills:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
• 3 or more years of experience is preferred in inventory management, maintenance, or equipment operations.
• Excellent customer service skills are required to effectively solve problems and challenges.
• Basic computer skills are necessary.
• Ability to safely and correctly operate a forklift, agricultural and commercial equipment.
• Work independently with little or no supervision while functioning in a team environment.
• Organization skills are essential to ensure that responsibilities are being accomplished effectively and efficiently.
• Must have self-motivation to complete tasks and other required duties.
Essential Eligibility Requirements:
• Valid Driver’s License
• Forklift Certification
• FA/CPR Certification
Essential Job Requirements:
General Physical Requirements:
• Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force of occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
• Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Talking, and Hearing.
• The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (includes inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly of fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
• The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
• The worker is required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment.
• The worker is subject to both environmental conditions: Activities occur inside and outside.
• The worker is subject to hazards: Includes a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat or to chemicals.
To apply, forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website, www.hutsoninc.com.