Performs customer service and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the dealership.
• Places machine down and stock ordered parts in assigned locations in a timely manner.
• Assists the Parts Manager with merchandising displays by delivering showroom inventory.
• Verifies receiving and receipting-in of parts shipments.
• Monitors shortages and expedites processing through reporting to Parts Manager.
• Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
• May supply service technicians with parts as required.
Experience, Education, and Skills:
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience is required.
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Understanding of mechanical and technical terms.
• Knowledge of parts operating systems preferred.
• Interpersonal skills are needed when dealing with customers and co-workers.
• Should be service oriented and always be willing to assist the customer.
Essential Eligibility Requirements:
• Forklift Certification
• Valid Driver’s License
Essential Job Requirements:
1. General Physical Requirements:
• Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force of occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
2. Physical Activities:
• Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, Hearing, Repetitive Motions, Crawling, Pushing, and Pulling.
3. Visual Acuity:
• The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (includes inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly of fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
4. Working Conditions:
• None: The worker is not substantial exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
To apply, forward a resume to email@example.com or visit our website, www.hustoninc.com.