This position allows for growth and training in customer interaction and selling equipment. This individual will increase the opportunities of Huston Inc. through customer service with sales and create relationships that will create a larger customer base throughout Hutson.
· Managing Customer quotes.
· Creating quotes for customers on equipment.
· Communicating face-to-face with customers.
· Completing deals in Sedona.
· Keeping equipment clean.
· Support management in the pursuit of corporate policies, plans, goals, and long-term objectives.
· Foster a great place to work environment, encouraging accountability, open communication, teamwork, and a commitment to serving the customer.
· Participate in all business and/or department activities related to ensuring the customer experience is positive.
· Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
· Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of Hutson Inc.
· Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
· Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including department meetings and other related efforts.
· Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
· Ensure that company’s reputation and image in the community is consistent with Hutson Inc. Core Values.
· Must be able to travel between Hutson stores and customers locations as needed.
· Excellent customer service skills required.
· Basic agriculture and equipment experience preferred.
· Must have valid driver’s license.
· Must be currently enrolled in college pursuing degree in Agriculture, Business, Sales, Marketing, or another related degree.
To apply, forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website, www.hutsoninc.com.