What is the John Deere Ag Tech Program?
The JD Ag Tech Program is a two-year associates degree in which you’ll learn how to troubleshoot, service, repair, and rebuild the equipment that keeps Hutson customers running strong. You’ll focus on agriculture and turf equipment where you will work with top notch schools to gain the skill and experience necessary for you to become an essential member of the Hutson Team.
- Diesel Engines
- Electrical and Hydraulic Systems
- Computer Diagnostics
Post High School Education
Turn what you love into a career
Hutson is looking for the best to join our John Deere Ag Tech Program. As a John Deere Tech student you will receive hands-on technical training in school and as part of your internship. You will learn from seasoned technicians how to put your skills to work in the shop and in the field. Not only are you learning about working at Hutson, but Hutson is learning about working with you. If you're ready to be the best, then Hutson is looking for you!
Successful graduates go on to work at one of our 12 Hutson Locations in KY, IN or TN. You can expect excellent starting pay, extensive benefits and great working conditions. Hutson values your talent, passion and dedication towards completing the John Deere Ag Tech Program. Reimbursement for tuition expense will begin following your full-time employment and will continue over the next 24 months of employment; only tuition not covered by scholarships or grants will be reimbursed. New Technicians can also take advantage of Hutson’s Tool Support Program to assist in the purchase and maintenance of tools. Hutson invests in our technicians because they are THE BEST in the industry.
Your future starts here
- Submit a resume to email@example.com.
- If open positions are available, we will contact you to set up an internship interview. The internship is paid and must be completed the summer before beginning classes. Your internship must be completed, evaluated and approved before John Deere Ag Tech sponsorship will be granted.
- You must be granted sponsorship from Hutson and be accepted into one of our available John Deere Ag Tech University or college programs to begin classes in the John Deere Ag Tech Program.
- You will continue to intern at your approved Hutson location during breaks from school.
Find a store
Hutson has 12 locations across Kentucky, Tennessee, and Indiana. Find one near you.