Performs a full range of administrative support duties, including; cashier (if applicable), balancing cash receipts, preparing bank deposits, Farm Plan and credit card receivable, time card processing, and new-hire processing.
• Job Trainer for any new office coordinators.
• Receives and refers visitors and telephone callers, ensuring these individuals are directed to the proper parties within the dealership or delegates this duty to another when needed.
• Prepares bank deposits and balances cash receipts, Farm Plan and credit cards.
• Distribute all inter/intra company mail.
• Monitor and stock office, cleaning, and vendor supplies.
• Provide invoices, reports, or other documents as needed for sales, parts, or service department.
• Maintain office equipment in working condition.
• Maintain petty cash records.
• Scan documents and load them into Sales Workflow.
• Run cards and complete customer signatures for sales.
• Utilizing checklist, verify that all sales documents are included in each deal.
Experience, Education, and Skills:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
• 2 years of customer service experience required.
• Work independently with little or no supervision while functioning in a team environment.
• Ability to work with various computer software packages, including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Ability to communicate with customer and solve any problems that may arise.
• Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
Essential Eligibility Requirements:
• Valid Driver’s License
Essential Job Requirements:
1. General Physical Requirements:
• Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
2. Physical Activities:
• Reaching, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, Hearing, and Repetitive Motions
3. Visual Acuity:
• The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (includes inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly of fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
• The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
4. Working Conditions:
• None: The worker is not substantial exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
To apply, forward a resume to email@example.com or visit our website, www.hutsoninc.com.