Title: Corporate Recruiter
Type: full time employee
Location: Evansville, IN
As a Corporate Recruiter, you will manage the sourcing, selection, and administrative components within the full life-cycle recruitment process. This position will aide in the success of the business by proactively identifying qualified candidates, both active and passive, through effective and creative utilization of sourcing tools. The Corporate Recruiter is the primary point of contact for all open positions and works closely with all levels of the Management and Leadership Team.
- Source, attract, screen, and qualify candidates to present to hiring managers for open positions.
- Manage the advertisement of open positions on our career page as well as external job boards.
- Utilization of the applicant tracking system (ADP) to manage candidate applications, offers, and requisitions.
- Attract high quality candidates through continuous networking, social media, and other creative platforms.
- Attend career fairs.
- Build and maintain relationships with high schools, colleges, and other organizations to attract top talent in support of rotational opportunities and the John Deere Ag Tech Program.
- Consistent communication with hiring managers and Leadership Team regarding requisition status.
- Consult with hiring managers on job offers to maintain integrity of compensation structure.
- Extend job offers to candidates.
- Facilitate the pre-employment drug and background screen process.
- Assist with on-boarding of new hires by obtaining required new hire documentation.
- Occasional travel will be required to store locations (minimal overnight stays required).
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Experience, Education and Skills
- 3 years or more managing the full life-cycle recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence others (internally and externally).
- Possess a team-oriented mindset, while having the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to use basic computer programs.
To apply, forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website, www.hutsoninc.com.